1. Paper Filter costs less and is multi-functional.
2. Filter both ferrous and non-ferrous contaminants. 2. Filtration accurancy depends on filter media, choosing from 50, 30, or 15 micron.
3. Paper Filter is not suitable for heavy duty because it will consume too much filter media.
4. Filter media is replaced manually. Paper collecting device eliminates capillary action, keeping dry in sludge box.
5. In order to reduce consumption of filter media, use magnetic separator as a previous filtration process.
Add float, limit switch, and motor to discharge soiled filter media automatically.